Have you ever walked away from a listing presentation feeling that your message wasn’t as clear and refined as you would have liked? Perhaps you felt your listing visuals didn’t accurately communicate your key points to your potential sellers.
People, including agents often overlook the customer decision making process, especially for large transactions, which is made up of three parts:
- Information customers initially receive that peaks their interest.
- Information customers receive during listing presentations that provide the answers to their questions.
- And finally, information that customers receive after the listing presentation that reiterates all the details that they now know.
These three segments reaffirm through 3 separate occasions that you are the right person to represent them in their real estate transactions.
Through pairing relevant visuals with your information, your clients are 6 times more likely to remember you and have better information recall, helping you to communicate your key points to sellers with ease.
We work with real estate agents from all over Australia, optimising their visuals and information providing renewed confidence in listing presentations, communicating key points, and subsequently assisting real estate agents secure more business opportunities.
Our listing visuals service comprises of two options:
- The first is a wide variety of listing and pre-listing kit options for sales and property management which you can find below.
- The second, is our premium offering of a customised level of service for agents wanting a unique set of exclusively created visuals for their brand.
SALES ASSESSMENT FORM
FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT FORM